Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Disclamier: Warning enter at own risk

Holy Cow... I did it!

Hello All, I finally started a blog! As you will soon see I am a person that can talk a topic or situation to death before I act on it.  I have been telling my one of my best girl friends, Erica (shameless plug in first post) how long I have wanted to do this!

OK, first things first. If you are looking for this hot mom, who's got her life together, perfect wife, and perfect christian you might as well turn around and never come back.   Kidding, but seriously. I would say 85% of the time I am a hot hot mess. Things do not go right, (blame it on the baby, pretty sure he stole my brain along with my body...kidding) and sometimes I am honestly shocked at the things that come out of my mouth.

Secondly, grammar and me broke up along time ago. Seriously, I just spelled grammar wrong. God blessed me with spell check, and those beautiful little red and green lines that tell me warning your a hot mess.  I really don't want to worry about my grammar on this blog.  Yes, I will probably still write with commas, because seriously, I love me a good comma! They just bring so much, drama! But in all honestsness-(seriously not a word) I want this blog to sound like me.  And as we already established earlier it's a hot mess.

So welcome to my life. This blog probably will be priamrily about my faith, and where God is leading me. My beautiful baby and loving husband (who saves my life every single day) and our life as farmers and small business owners.  Thanks for coming along side this beautiful ride called life.
-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment