Monday, July 8, 2013

Baby #2

The Jones family is growing by 1. 

 Mom's Story
At the beginning of April our family had a big surprise to announce. Brody had been sick and we went to the doctor to find out that he had an ear infection. When I went to get the prescription I decided to buy a pregnancy test because I hadn't been feeling well.


When I came home I was busy taking care of Brody and took the test. I kind of forgot about the test. But when I came back it said POSITIVE! Then began the adventure of telling dad! 


Dad's Story
Mom create and scavenger hunt to tell Dad about the news of a new baby! Here are the signs she made. 
















Telling the Grandparents
To tell the Grandparents we got brother a big brother shirt. We let him share the big news! 


Baby Jones, 
We are so excited for you to be apart of our family! We already love you so much! Brody is going to be an awesome big brother. He is already learning to say baby and loves to give momma's belly taps! Soon we get to find out if you are a boy or a girl! We cannot wait for you to join our family and make us Jones, party of 4! 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment