Monday, July 8, 2013

Brody's 1st Birthday


Brody turned 1 on May 12, 2013. This year his birthday landed on a Sunday. It was also Mother's Day, what a sweet way for this mommy to celebrate!

We decided to have Brody's big party on his actually birthday! 
 Theme: John Deere
Guests: Grandparents, Great-Grandparents & Aunts and Uncles
Brody's 1st Birthday invites

We started the day off going to church.
 

 
 
Brody and Mommy on Mother's Day
 
Then later that night the party began











To Brody D,
This past year has been the best year of our lives! The greatest joy and job I have ever been given is being your mommy! You are the sweetest and happiest little boy I have ever met! You have grown so much this year and I know someday sooner than I'd like you will be all grown! You are the greatest blessing your dad and I have ever received! We can't wait for many more birthdays and fun! We love you! 
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment